Our mission is to ensure that each one of our customers not only benefits from using our products but that they also describe their experience with Equinox as "extraordinary." To that end, support starts before the sale is even closed and continues for years afterward.
- For complex or unique projects, we engage representatives from implementation, support, development, and senior management during the sales process.
- We start every project with an internal kick-off meeting and a formal kick-off call with the customer.
- We schedule periodic status calls throughout the project.
- We include on-site training with every license sale with no seat limits or time constraints.
- We deliver a full year of technical support, incremental updates, and user group admission with each purchase.
- We respond to all support inquiries promptly and personally. During normal business hours, you are connected to a support team member right away, rather than being routed there only after pressing a thousand phone buttons!
During normal business hours (Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Central Time), report issues by calling 615-612-1225 or emailing email@example.com. To ensure your issue is routed properly and the information is recorded in our tracking system, please provide a brief description of the issue or question.
To report issues after hours, call 615-612-1225 and leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, company name, nature of issue, and phone number. Please do state your phone number twice to ensure accurate and efficient response. After hours voicemails are retrieved and prioritized when business hours resume. You may also submit issues after hours by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. After hours emails are auto-acknowledged and queued for normal business hours.
For emergency support after hours, leave a message at: (615) 612-1200 ext. 411. To ensure prompt service, it is imperative that you state your name, phone number, company name, product name, brief issue description, and phone number. We request that you state your phone number at the beginning and end of the message to ensure we get your complete phone number and can respond quickly.