Protector User Group Meeting
November 13 - 15, 2017
World-class fraud management education, beautiful meeting facility, access to industry experts...the Protector User Group Meeting has it ALL! This conference gives you the opportunity to:
- Take your fraud management strategies to the next level. Protector veteran and fraud expert Christi Vanoye leads two in-depth training sessions during the event. (You can submit questions in advance!)
- Get the inside scoop. See the latest features and learn how to maximally benefit from them.
- Help your bottom line. Learn how to reduce fraud losses via carrier-led case studies.
- Make a difference. Your questions and input directly shape Protector's future features.
- Collaborate. Network and exchange tips with fraud management experts from every telecom sector.
- Earn educational credits. CFCA members earn Certified Communications Security Professional (CCSP) credits for attending this event.
All User Group Meeting sessions take place at the Music City Center, which is located at 201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, (615) 401-1400.
Any Protector user currently under maintenance can attend the meeting FREE OF CHARGE. There's no better value, as your only cost is for travel and lodging! The event costs $1,295 per person for all other attendees. Seating is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible1.
The event occurs November 13-15, 2017 (Monday through Wednesday).
Monday November 13: Lunch is provided at 12:00 pm at the Music City Center, followed by the event’s official kick off at 1:00. Please plan to arrive at the Nashville airport no later than 11:00 am (Central) to take advantage of the day’s activities. The UGM event begins with formal introductions, followed by a tour of new system features and a training session. All training sessions are led by Implementation Manager, Christi Vanoye. Topics planned for the training session include:
- Best practices for defining and maintaining regions;
- Profiling and defaults;
- Carrier concerns (time for responding to specific training questions).
We gladly welcome suggestions and questions for the training sessions.
Tuesday November 14: This day begins at 9:00 am with continental breakfast at the Music City Center. Educational and networking sessions start at 9:30 and include carrier-led case studies, a second training session, lunch break, and the ever-popular Wish List. Sessions wrap up by 4:30. Shuttle service is provided Tuesday morning from the host hotel to the Music City Center, with a return to the hotel at the day’s conclusion. After a respite, Equinox also provides dinner out on Tuesday night at Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint. Shuttle service is provided for dinner on Tuesday evening.
Wednesday November 15: The final day starts with a 9:00 am breakfast at Music City Center followed by case studies and sessions running from 9:30 until noon. Shuttle service is provided Wednesday morning from the host hotel to the Music City Center, as well as airport drop off at the conclusion of the event. Lunch is available at noon for those who have later flights.
You must register to attend the event. Registration is now open at https://www.regonline.com/2017protectorusergroupmeeting.
WHERE TO STAY
Host hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Green Hills, 2324 Crestmoor Road, Nashville, TN 37215. To make reservations at the host hotel, please call (615) 777-0001 and mention the Equinox block. You can also book online at http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/tennessee/hampton-inn-and-suites-nashville-green-hills-BNAGHHX/index.html. Be sure to use code EQU to receive the discounted Protector User Group Meeting rate. Cutoff date for the discounted rate is October 12. After that, any available room in the hotel is at the prevailing rack rate.
Alternate hotel: You may wish to stay at a hotel within walking distance of the Music City Center. Secure accommodations by contacting those hotels directly: http://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/visitors/hotels.
Participants are responsible for their own hotel costs.
HOW TO GET TO THE UGM EACH DAY
Equinox provides shuttle service Monday from the airport to the Music City Center as well as to the host hotel at the conclusion of training. Shuttle service is provided Tuesday morning from the host hotel to the Music City Center, as well as to dinner on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday, Equinox provides transportation from the host hotel to the Music City Center and to the airport at the event’s end. Equinox does not provide shuttle service to/from hotels other than the host hotel.
Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.
Now that you’ve decided to join us for the 2017 Protector User Group Meeting:
- Register for the event online.
- Reserve your hotel online at the host hotel or alternate, downtown hotel.
- Book a flight or make travel plans for getting to Nashville.
- Submit specific training questions for Monday’s training workshop.
1 Event registration deadline is October 30, 2017. Registrations received or cancelled after this date incur a $250 fee.