TeleLink User Group Meeting
April 24-25, 2018
Specifically designed for ALL TeleLink customers, this event focuses on maximizing your revenue/business assurance efforts. During the meeting, you can expect to:
- Participate in training and/or breakout sessions on specific system function;
- Submit questions in advance for additional in-depth training;
- See the latest product features and learn how to maximally benefit from them;
- Get valuable tips from case studies and carrier-led discussions;
- Make a difference. Your questions and input directly shape TeleLink’s future features;
- Collaborate. Network and exchange tips with other system users and telecom professionals; and
- Connect. Meet the Equinox team members who develop and support TeleLink.
All April 24 sessions take place at the Music City Center, which is located at 201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, (615) 401-1400. Location for ½ day April 25 training TBD.
Any TeleLink user currently under maintenance can attend the meeting FREE OF CHARGE. There's no better value, as your cost is for travel and lodging only! The event costs $1,295 per person for all other attendees. Seating is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible1.
The event occurs all day April 24, 2018 and half day April 25, 2018.
Tuesday April 24, 2018: This day begins at 8:45 am with breakfast and networking at the Music City Center. After breakfast, the event officially kicks off with formal introductions. Preliminary details for the educational sessions are:
- TeleLink overview,
- Learning and Optimizing the Latest Revenue Assurance Features
- Using TeleLink—customer examples and case studies,
- TeleLink training/breakout sessions*,
- Networking lunch;
- Equinox Exchange—discussions with Support/Development staff;
- The ever-popular Wish List; and
- What’s Next for TeleLink
Sessions wrap up by 4:30. After a respite, Equinox also provides dinner Tuesday night at Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint. Shuttle service is provided for dinner on Tuesday evening to and from the host hotel.
Wednesday April 25, 2018: This day begins at 9:00 am with breakfast and networking followed by in-depth training on multiple facets of TeleLink. Sessions conclude before lunch, with a meal provided for those who have later flights.
*We gladly welcome suggestions and questions for the training session(s).
You must register to attend the event. Registration is now open at https://www.regonline.com/2018telelinkusergroupmeeting.
WHERE TO STAY
Please read this information carefully regarding your lodging choices.
Host hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Nashville Downtown, 310 4th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201. Equinox has reserved a limited block of rooms for 4/23/18 to 4/25/2018 for the TeleLink User Group Meeting. The $219 room rate is available until March 9th or until the group block sells out, whichever comes first. Book online at http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/B/BNADTHX-TUG-20180423/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG. Use code TUG to receive the discounted rate. After the March 9 cutoff date or the TUG block sells out, any available room is at the prevailing rack rate. To reach the host hotel by phone, call (615)277-5000. Hotel parking is available by valet only at $32 per day (subject to change).
Alternate hotel: You may wish to stay at a hotel within walking distance of the Music City Center. Secure accommodations by contacting those hotels directly: http://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/visitors/hotels.
Participants are responsible for their own hotel costs. Equinox provides shuttle transportation to/from the host hotel only as detailed in the next paragraph.
HOW TO GET TO/FROM THE UGM
Equinox provides limited transportation for conference attendees. The Equinox shuttle runs Tuesday and Wednesday morning from the host hotel to the event venue before breakfast. The Equinox shuttle returns riders to the host hotel after the networking dinner Tuesday night. The Equinox shuttle provides service from the training location to the Nashville airport after lunch Wednesday afternoon. Equinox does not provide shuttle service to/from hotels other than the host hotel.
Equinox provides shuttles on 4/24 and 4/25 to/from the host hotel to the event venue and airport only.
Participants are responsible for all other travel and lodging costs.
Now that you’ve decided to join us for the 2018 TeleLink User Group Meeting:
- Register for the event online.
- Reserve your hotel online at the host hotel or alternate, downtown hotel.
- Book a flight or make travel plans for getting to Nashville.
- Submit specific training questions for the training session(s).
1 Event registration deadline is April 10, 2018. Registrations received or cancelled after this date incur a $250 fee.